Tuesday, February 17, 2009

never ending assgnments..

when i said life's sucks.. i really really mean it dude especially when it comes 2 assgnments... today i have to work on my informative speech and at the same time, the outline for the persuasive speech too.. by hook or by crook, i've to submit them tmorrow.. wow.. and the great thng is that i haven't started anythng yet.. i'm juz too lazy to do anythng.. waaa... u can say anythng but i lurve pocrastination 2 much.. instead on working on the speeches, i'm using my time to start a blog.. ahaks3... it's really juz me.. by the way, wat topic should i use for my persuasive speech??? still no idea..... i guess, no sleeps tonite 4 me... not to mention, i've test on thrsday & friday!! wuuu... i hate my life 2 much.. suddenly i rmember leona lewis's song dat says' keep bleeding.. keep keep bleeding..." yeah, i'm bleeding inside. urghh.. help me...... i'm juz 2 lazy.... urrhghh..

No comments: